By Kendri Nicolls
Nowadays, many think that in order to find the perfect product, you have to break the bank. However, brands such as e.l.f. and N.Y.C. provide amazing products anyone can justify.
The whole idea behind the e.l.f. brand is to provide amazing products that anyone can afford. The brand makes makeup, skin care products, beauty applicators, blotting sheets, and so much more. With this, comes so many amazing products that rival high-end competitors.
With so many brushes out there, it can be hard to nail down ones that actually work like you want, for a price you want. So, here’s a few that you might want to consider.
- The e.l.f. Eyebrow Duo Brush retails for $3.00. On one end is an angled brush, while the other has a brush/wand. Together it allows you to shape and create your perfect brows.
- The e.l.f. Kabuki Face Brush retails for $6.00. This brush is used to apply powders with an even, light coverage.
- The e.l.f Powder Brush retails for $4.00. Personally, this is my favorite brush. Thanks to its flat top, this brush is perfect for blending makeup to create a natural look. It works wonders with not only powder’s, but liquid products to.
Alright, so we’re here in Arizona. As a result, keeping make up shine free can be a struggle. So, an essential product, you didn’t quite know you needed, are e.l.f. blotting sheets.
- Retailing for only $1.00, the e.l.f. Shine Eraser, is a set of blotting sheets that help keep your look matte all day. When used, they reduce and erase oil without taking your makeup off.
Another area e.l.f. is killing it in, is lip products. However, they’re doing this with a product you wouldn’t quite think of.
- Retailing for only $3.00 is the e.l.f. lip exfoliator. One of the biggest struggles when applying lipsticks or colors, is making sure it’ll go on smoothly. This product buffs off all dead skin and moisturizes your lips making the application so much smoother.
Another amazing brand is N.Y.C. The whole point about this brand is to provide trendy makeup, at prices no higher than $4.99.
So let’s be honest, it’s important to have perfect brows. In order to achieve this look, you need the perfect product. Products range and vary from shadows, to pomades, to pencils, and to even markers. N.Y.C. nailed this product with their Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil.
- Retailing for only $0.99 cents, this product is sold for not only brows, but for eyeliner too. The pencil goes on easy, the color is buildable and it looks smooth and natural. Also, the pencil lasts for quite a while. This product also comes in six different colors, making it easy to find one just for you.