By Alani Miller
It’s officially fall which means it’s time for the scorching Arizona sun to take a bow and let the cool clouds take center stage. Before you race off to the mall and pick up everything that looks like fall and smells like pumpkin, I’m going to tell you about the ten things you just have to purchase.
I’m pretty sure everyone loves something that has to do with fall whether it’s PSLs (Pumpkin Spice Lattes), dark lippies *raises hand*, scented candles, cozy sweaters, warm drinks or the heavenly abundance of food in your parents’ house.
There are ten things I cannot go without during fall. Like, I cannot function without. Okay not really, but these things do make the quality of my fall so much better.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Pallet (Sephora)
- Dark lipsticks (Fall lipstick post to come)
- NARS blush- Seduction (Sephora)
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Room Spray (I got mine at Bath and Body Works)
- Charming accent pillows (Kirklands/Home Goods)
Fashion (You can find all of these at Forever 21!)
- Leather Jacket
- Plaid, Plaid, Plaid (you can never have enough)
- Riding boots