It is safe to say that sweater weather is upon us, or at least, steadily approaching. I, for one, am excited to bid adieu to the summer heat and welcome the cooler weather and added layers that come with fall. There are so many different sweater styles, which means there’s something for everyone! Here are some great sweaters at different price points for this fall and winter.
The Graphic Sweatshirt:
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target French Terry Boom Print Sweatshirt- $29.99 (ON SALE NOW FOR $20.98!) at Target
2. Wildfox ‘Bon Voyage’ Graphic Sweatshirt- $108 at Nordstrom
The Striped/Color-blocked Sweatshirt:
1. rag & bone ‘Gansevoort’ Stripe Top- $325 at Nordstrom
2. Vince Color-block Cashmere Sweater- $295 at Nordstrom
The Embellished Sweatshirt:
1. Hinge Jewel Neck Sweater- $88 at Nordstrom
2. Necessary Objects Love Potion Sweater- $34.99 at Necessary Clothing
As you create your winter wardrobe, here are a few songs to get you pumped up to bundle up: “Sweater Weather” by The Neighbourhood and “Blue Jeans” by Lana Del Rey.
By: Justine Petersen
Photos provided by Justine